Saturday, January 12, 2008

Movie 6 of 2008: Rock Star



I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED this movie!!! I didn't realize that Mark Wahlberg or Jennifer Aniston had even done any movies early on, but this movied kicked ass! The soundtrack to the movie was kickin' and the whole cast was really cool. (I'm starting to see that the guy who played Peter Pettigrew in the Harry Potter movies actually is doing a lot of other stuff as he was both in this movie and Sweeney Tood) I absolutely loved the scene where Jennifer pierced Mark's nipple and also the scene where he was practicing talking about how his vocals have improved from "eating pussy" (as he put it) and Jennifer was in the background asking him if he was going to talk about it all day or do it. HA HA!!! I'm so glad Chris suggested this movie as well because I loved every minute of it!!!

No comments: