Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Movie 3 of 2008: The Station Agent

Still working my way through the DVDs I picked up at Hollywood Video Friday night. Last night I watched THE STATION AGENT upon Nick's recommendation. I have to agree that this was a great flick! I probably would've enjoyed it even more so had I not been trying to multi-task at the time, but I still really liked it. I was more focussed on it than the work I took home to take care of at the same time. LOL! Peter Dinklage, as well as the rest of the cast, put forth an astounding performance. The story behind this movie was unique and very heartfelt in my opinion. If anyone else has seen this movie, I'd love to hear your opinions. If you haven't seen it, I recommend checking it out.

For more info on this movie, check out the movie's site.

Tonight's movie... either HALLOWEEN or PHONE!

No comments: