Friday, October 31, 2008

Movie 30 of 2008: Student Bodies

Movie Description:

Director Mickey Rose's zany send-up of teen slasher flicks features a maniacal psycho known as the Breather (played by Richard Belzer), who stalks -- and murders -- promiscuous students at a suburban high school. The fanatical killer's unusual weapons include paper clips, blackboard erasers and eggplants. Kristen Riter, Matthew Goldsby, Joe Flood, Kevin Mannis and Sara Eckhardt head the cast.

Movie Trailer:










My Opinion:

Clips from STUDENT BODIES were shown on one of the LAIR OF THE YAK episodes over on either BlogStar or Operator11 and I was completely cracking up at "The Breather" character from the movie. So... when I saw this movie getting released on DVD I had to snatch it up. As I watched it I started remembering various scenes from the movie so I think I must've seen it when I was a lot younger, but I honestly don't recall watching it. I thought it was a great example of horror comedy and I enjoyed the silly humor that was included in the movie. Definitely a great view for those that enjoy spoofs, horror, and/or comedy.

No comments: